Sunday, June 5, 2011

The Greatest Mom in The Whole Wide World

Bi ismi Allah ar-Rahman ar-Rahim

My mom is the greatest mom ever...She got married at the age of 14 and my father was 21 years old.  Even though she didn't go to school but she is smart enough to teach herself how to read and write.  At the age of 15, she gave birth to my sister and 2 years later, I was born.

She came from a very poor family.  I still remember my grandparents home...we had to walk carefully cuz we might break my grandparents floor, which was made of wooden plank, and fell to the ground.  My father came from a quite well to do family.  When they got married, my dad already had 2 kids from his previous marriage.  At the tender age of 14, my mom already had an instant family.

Even though she was young but she was able to raise us to be good individuals...My big sister graduated from a local university and now work as a project manager in a construction company, I traveled to the other side of the globe and had studied there for 6 years....and after that I continued my education up to PhD level.  My kid sister studied in local university and now she owns her own clinic and practice medicine...My kid brother is now works as a system analyst, and my other kid sister now owns her own bakery and catering business.  My youngest brother is still pursuing his interest in multi-media...

Thanks to Allah for giving me a great mom...May Allah forgive her and place her in Jannah among the solihin...Amin.

No comments:

Post a Comment