Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Ikan Tilapia Berlado

Bi ismi Allah ar-Rahman ar-Rahim

This is not my mom's recipe.  My neighbor's domestic help is a good cook.  I used to buy papaya's flower and Ike Tilapia and gave to her to cook for me...How do I know that she's a good cook?  Cuz my neighbor used to give me some of her helper's cookings... but now she's gone... :(. She got married and got pregnant and went bank to Medan...no more scrumptious food and two-hour massage every week...she's a good masseur too...

But before she left for Medan, she taught me how to cook...I didn't copy the recipe and I almost forgot how to make ike berlado...Today, I asked some of my Indonesian students whether they know how to cook ike berlado...but of course those girls just giggled...I know, I didn't cook too at that age... But, I really want to do it... So, today I tried to recall the ingredients and how to cook it....here it goes....why English not Kelatam, because this is not my mom's recipe....but the recipe will be in Kelatam and BM

Bahan
1 kg ike tilapia segar...baru kail dari kole ike-ike dibasuh dan dibubuh gare ngan kunyit
Minyak masak untuk menggoreng
Kicap lemak manis Tok Mudim
Sos cili

Bahan untuk dikisar dan ditumis
1 biji tomato segar
Segenggam cili padi...kalu nok pedah kena guna gengge ore llaki
5 biji cili merah...cili besar
2 biji bawang besar
5 ulas bawang putih
1 inci halia
Belacan
Asam jawa

Cara
Goreng ikan yang telah dilumur garam dan kunyit...setelah masak, angkat dan toskan minyak

Cara memasak lado tumis
Tumis semua bahan yang dikisar bersama kicap dan sos cili.  Tumis sehingga garing-air kering dan sambal menjadi pekat.
Selepas tu masukkan ike yang telah digoreng ke dalam sambal tumis...gaul rata..
Dah siap dah.....hmmmm sedap

P/S: TOK MUDIM IS NOT ONE OF THE INGREDIENTS...HEHE...IT IS THE BRAND OF THE KICAP

No comments:

Post a Comment